Wishbone Chair Hans Wegner -Natural ASH Wood
The chair or "Wishbone Chair" as it is often called due to the shape of the back, is a light chair and even being an armchair, a relatively small piece of furniture. The curved hind legs and the semicircular top rail together with the elegant Y-back endows the chair with a gracious and welcoming air.
- ❤【Advanced Manufacturing Processes】 The full wood is shaped into a direct thermal bend using multi-dimensional thermal bending techniques to ensure no breakage and stitching, good arc aesthetics and good stability. Dovetail process (instead of a nail) in the attachment of the chair, being durable and solid, the material personality can be fully explained, the shape is perfect, the details are perfect, friendly and comfortable, quiet and simple.
- ❤【Multi-Scenario and Multi-Style Use】 Suitable for use in different places such as dining rooms, living rooms, cafe, workrooms, parties, banquets, etc. You can freely match Nordic, idle, modern, etc. To suit your needs.
- ❤【Solid Wooden chairs, solid and durable】 The chair wood was chosen from strong and durable European high-end beech or American ash wood that can be used for more than 30 years.
- ❤【Comfortable, Environmental Friendly, Healthy】 Designed in accordance with the most comfortable sitting position of the human body, the chair surface is made of Japanese Kraft handmade knitting which makes it very comfortable. The wood surface is protected by environmentally friendly colourless wood wax oil, free of any paint and formaldehyde, perfectly displaying the natural color of the wood, simple and aesthetic, free of contamination and free of any injury to your family.
- ❤【Shipped in whole, out of box, QA】 It does not require any installation and is easy to use when received in unpacked condition. All of our chairs have been carefully tested and we will give you our best product, if you have any further dissatisfaction upon receipt, we will support a 100% credit and have any questions about how to contact us.